Here at Central Ridge we firmly believe that you should not be overcharged simply because this is a high tech field. Our goal
is to provide professional web design without the outrageous cost normally associated with being on the internet.
Before you can ask how much a website will cost, you need to have an idea of what you want your
website to do. Do you simply need an online business card, or do you require a fully interactive, dynamic web based
business application? Regardless of the challenge, Central Ridge will meet your needs while keeping costs to a minimum. All
website designs are priced by the job instead of using an hourly rate to avoid "surprises."
Factors that may affect the cost of your website:
- Will your website be "static" or dynamically database driven?
- Are your images in electronic format, or do they need to be scanned and retouched?
- Do you have a company logo, or will one need to be created for you?
- Is the text for your website needing to be retyped, or is it electronically formatted?
- Will you need help composing your website's content?
- Will your site require custom programming, scripting and/or database setup/administration?
With the above information in mind, take a look at this list of example
content and pricing. All consultation is free so please do not hesitate to contact us if you
have any questions.